Point Blue Science Applications: Biologists Release Information
This page provides information about the release history of the Biologists web application. We work to have a feature release
once a quarter (1=Winter, 2=Spring, 3=Summer, 4=Fall).
Release versions naming is "Year.Quarter.Sequence", where Sequence is the iteration within a quarter, reserved primarily for bug fixes.
- Site condition edits are now validated on the Review page for point counts, secretive marshbird and area search surveys.
- Site conditions will display all fields for protocol on proofing page, regardless if they were entered or not.
Removed unnecessary "Add More" buttons for site conditions.
- Site conditions fields on proofing page will display in same order as data entry page.
- Observations on Review page can be made to scroll on point count, secretive marshbird and area search surveys.
- Events listed on Visits page will by default be in reverse date order (most recent first).
- Linear transects are now supported for data entry.