Welcome to the Pacific Northwest Climate Change Avian Vulnerability Tool, an application built with the generous funding from the North Pacific Landscape Conservation Cooperative.
Use the tool to inform your management about the effects of climate change on 26 bird species found in Western Washington, Oregon and California.
- View spatially explicit projections of climate change impacts to 26 bird species
- Explore regions of high conservation priority
- Analyze changes in bird habitat and bird communities
- Identify new monitoring locations which can improve our understanding of climate change impacts
- Download our model results to use in your own analyses